Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering trusted advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Fodor's Nova Scotia & Atlantic Canada highlights the best Canada’s easternmost provinces have to offer: Price Edward Island’s Green Gables sites, Nova Scotia’s breathtaking Cabot Trail, New Brunswick’s Bay of Fundy, Newfoundland’s spectacular parks, and the rich Celtic and Acadian culture. Every recommendation has been vetted by a local Fodor's expert to ensure travelers plan the perfect trip, from whale-watching to lobster feasts to the traditional music sessions that are all signs of the region’s unique maritime and cultural history.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· An 8-page color insert with a brief introduction and spectacular photos that capture the top experiences and attractions throughout Nova Scotia and Atlantic Canada
· Multiple itineraries for each province
· Major sights such as Cabot Trail, River Valley Scenic Drive, Central Coast Drive, Gros Morne National Park, Kejimkujik National Park, Fortress of Louisbourg and Highland Village Museum
· Coverage of Nova Scotia, Halifax, Cape Breton Island, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland, and Avalon Peninsula